Affordable Home Refinance with HARP.
Refinance mortgage through our aggressive Home Affordable Refinance Program – HARP and you could reduce your monthly loan payments by over $250*, even if you owe more than your home is currently worth. We make sure our loan refinance program maximizes homeowner’s savings in two ways:
- We offer competitive interest rates on our fixed loans that drastically lower monthly mortgage payments and help to save thousands of dollars over the life of a loan.
- We provide some of the lowest closing costs in the industry which drastically reduces the out-of-pocket expenses, or we eliminate closing costs completely through our “no closing costs refinance” option.
Loan refinance through HARP offers outstanding benefits:
- Average savings of $250 per month, or about $3,000 per year*
- Up to 175% LTV (loan-to-value) allowed
- Loans with PMI are eligible for refinance
- 620 FICO for Owner Occupied & Second Homes / 660 FICO for Non-Owner Occupied
- 30, 20 and 15 Year Fixed Loan Terms available
- Appraisal waivers accepted on many loans (an additional saving of $400!)
Refinance eligibility requirements:
- You have a good mortgage payment history for the past 12 months. That means having no late payments in the last 6 months and no more than one 30-day late payment from 6 to 12 months ago.
- Your property is your primary residence, 2nd home or investment property
- Your loan-to-value ratio exceeds 80%
- Your loan is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Check the Fannie Mae Loan Lookup tool.
- Your loan was closed on or before May 31, 2009 (this date can be found using the loan lookup results).
* source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/refi
What are people saying about Mariusz Falkiewicz?
It was my first time working with Mariusz, but defiantly not last one. Mariusz is very knowledgeable and resourceful when it comes to mortgages... view more
The officer Mariusz has helped us to get mortgage loan for my apartment. He patiently calculated every options we had to apply for a loan. He... view more